University of Pennsylvania
arrow BEN Knows
arrow Searching BEN Knows
arrow Browse by Topic
arrow BEN Helps
arrow FastFacts


University of Pennsylvania
Suite 318 Franklin Building
3451 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215.746.4357 (Phone)
215.898.0817 (Fax)

Penn Home Penn A-Z Directories Calendar Maps
BEN Knows

[ Browse by Topic ]

Application/Access Passwords Definitions

Back to Browse Topics - > Application/Access Passwords

Transferring BEN Financials Access - To/ From a School or Center

If a BEN Financials end-user transfers from one School/Center to another and needs to maintain access to BEN Financials, they must complete 2 separate BEN Financials Access Request eForms which can be obtained at the following URL:

Note: Supervisors or Access Admins may submit the BEN Financials Access Request “Transfer-From” eForm on behalf of an individual.

  1. Transfer From form – is needed to end-date access for the School/Center they are leaving
  2. Transfer To form – is needed to setup new access for the School/Center which they are transferring to

NOTE: Financials Systems will not process the ‘Transfer To’ Access Request form until they have received the Transfer From Request form.

IMPORTANT: Once the form has been processed by Financial Systems, an email will be sent notifying the individual that their form has been processed.

Back to Browse Topics List

Stained Glass Window

Fast Facts

FastFacts are useful tips about BEN Financials. To see a complete FastFact, click MORE. To view all of the FastFacts click on 'FastFacts' from the left navigation column.
Office of the President Home Page Penn A-Z Directories Calendar Maps
Copyright © , University of Pennsylvania
3451 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 · 215.898.5000
Copyright Information | Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Penn Home
Visit Penn's website