University of Pennsylvania
arrow BEN Knows
arrow Searching BEN Knows
arrow Browse by Topic
arrow BEN Helps
arrow FastFacts


University of Pennsylvania
Suite 318 Franklin Building
3451 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215.746.4357 (Phone)
215.898.0817 (Fax)

Penn Home Penn A-Z Directories Calendar Maps
BEN Knows

[ Browse by Topic ]

Reporting/Printing Definitions

Back to Browse Topics - > Reporting/Printing

How to Hold or Cancel a BEN Financials Report

Pending or Inactive BEN Financials Reports can be placed on hold or cancelled from any BEN Financials Responsibility, except Requisitioner.

  • From the menu on the tool bar choose View>Requests.
  • On the Find Requests window, select "All My Requests".
  • Click [Find], you will see all your current requests in a table format
    • To place a Report on Hold, simply click on the ‘Request ID’ of the Report that you want to place on Hold then click “Hold Request” button. The “Phase” will change status to Inactive until you click the “Remove Hold” button.
    • To cancel a Report, also click on the ‘Request ID’ of the Report that you want to cancel then click on [Cancel Request], you will get a Decision Box with the message "Canceling a request cannot be undone, Continue?" Click YES

Back to Browse Topics List

Stained Glass Window

Fast Facts

FastFacts are useful tips about BEN Financials. To see a complete FastFact, click MORE. To view all of the FastFacts click on 'FastFacts' from the left navigation column.
Office of the President Home Page Penn A-Z Directories Calendar Maps
Copyright © , University of Pennsylvania
3451 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 · 215.898.5000
Copyright Information | Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Penn Home
Visit Penn's website