Wire/ACH to be paid in US Dollars can be initiated via the Penn Marketplace using the Non-PO Payment Request.

  • Foreign wires require additional approvals from the tax office.

For Wires that need to be paid in Foreign Currency, please use the new PDA-FC form.

Please note some important reminders:

  • The invoice number needs to be a unique invoice number.
  • Please ensure that all banking information on the invoice matches what is on the PDA-FC form.