Who Should Register: This course is intended for administrative and support staff of the University who are responsible for the financial management of their area as well as those who need to gain an understanding of and access to the University's inquiry and reporting system.
- Business at Penn Curriculum (2 web-based courses)
- Using the Chart of Accounts within Responsibility Center Management (RCM)
- Students must bring the following course material(s) with them to class:
Access Form Requirements: BEN Financials Access Request eForm
Tip: Submit the BEN Financials Access Request eForm AFTER training is completed.
Course Description: This workshop teaches participants the basic inquiry and reporting processes required to analyze and manage financial accounting activity at Penn. Users will learn:
- The University's business processes and financial policies
- Financial functions, such as determining funds available, and the various ways to perform an inquiry on account balances and individual transactions
- How to run standard BEN Balances reports
Course Length: Eight hours over two half days
Delivery Method: Instructor Led
- Class attendance
- Review of class activities and workshops by the Trainer
- Completion of appropriate logon access form
No Show Fee: $200.00