Who Should Register: This course is intended for administrative and support staff responsible for originating or updating payroll data for their area as well as those who need to gain an understanding of and access to the PennWorks/Payroll/Personnel System.
- Business at Penn Curriculum (2 web-based courses)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Knowledge Building for Payroll Administrators
- Users must complete and bring to class the PennWorks/Payroll/Personnel Web Expedition
- Students have the option of bringing the following course material(s) with them to class:
Access Form Requirements: Request for Administrative Mainframe LOGON ID
Tip: Bring the completed Request for Adminisstrative Mainframe LOGON ID to the training class.
Course Description: This training provides participants with a basic understanding of the Human Resources and Payroll policies and procedures as related to entries, edits, and updates in the PennWorks/Payroll/Personnel System
Course Length: Five half days
Delivery Method: Instructor Led
- Class attendance
- Review of class activities and workshops by the Trainer
- PennWorks and Time Reporting Quizzes
- Completion of appropriate logon access form
- For Medical and Dental Schools Only! Attendance of PennWorks/Payroll/Personnel System - CPUP Only training
No Show Fee: $500.00