Penn Marketplace Enhancement
On April 16, 2018, Penn launched the Penn Marketplace Enhancements and Supplier Portal.
- All new suppliers must be onboarded and registered in Penn Marketplace before creating a PO or Non-PO Payment Request.
- Penn users request to onboard new suppliers by completing a New Supplier Request Form in Penn Marketplace.
- Suppliers register in portal; securely upload personal info and tax documents; option to select electronic payment method.
Non-PO Payment Requests
- Non-PO Payment Requests (formerly PDAs) will be created and approved on the Penn Marketplace
- Non-PO Payment Requests will be created by designated Preparers at Schools/Centers and approved through a defined hierarchy
- All Preparers and Approvers must complete web-based training in Knowledge Link to access the form
- New and changes (BEN e-form)
- Non-PO Approval Hierarchy
- Preparer submits request
- Level 1 Approver: up to $5,000
- Level 2 Approver: up to $50,000
- Level 3 Approver: up to $250,000