Who Should Register: University administrative and support staff who need to create, manage, or approve the purchase of goods and services.
- Business at Penn Curriculum (2 web-based courses)
- Students must bring the following course material(s) with them to class:*
Access Form Requirements: BEN Financials Access Request eForm
Tip: Submit the BEN Financials Access Request eForm AFTER training is completed.
Course Description: This training session is required to procure goods and services at the University through the Penn Marketplace, approve requisitions, and manage purchase orders. Users will learn:
- Policies and procedures
- How to manage purchases: Initial requisition through final payment
- How to process receipts for items ordered over $10,000
- How to how to relieve PO invoice 'holds'
Course Length: Five half days
Delivery Method: Instructor Led
- Class attendance
- Trainer review of class activities and workshops
- Quiz at the end of class
- Completion of appropriate logon access form
No Show Fee: $500.00