Individual Tax

The Tax Office ensures federal, state and local taxes are properly withheld and reported.  It also provides assistance to University faculty, staff, and students on questions regarding their withholding and providing year-end tax documents.

University of Pennsylvania employees are not authorized to provide personal tax advice. If you need assistance completing your taxes, you should consult with a qualified tax specialist or the IRS.

For questions contact the Employee Solutions Center

Taxes 101 for Undergraduates