Welcome to the University of Pennsylvania Association for Business Administrators (ABA) page. The ABA was formed to promote the exchange of information among those responsible for administration of the University’s business and to improve communication among members of the association, and between those members and the faculty and the University administration.
To receive information, including upcoming meetings, please forward your contact information as well as job title and responsibilities to ABA Membership Application. Current members may also update their information through the ABA Membership Application as well.
June, 2021 Meeting
- Penn’s Response to COVID-19Vaccination Requirement
- New Policy and Process for Recruiting and Hiring Temporary Workers with Assignments Greater than 90+ Days
- Arrow Payments Penn PCI Support Kick Off
- ABA Management Team Meeting
May, 2021 Meeting
April, 2021 Meeting
March, 2021 Meeting
- Agio Brand Solutions
- Student Recruitment in Workday
- Disbursements Update
- Penn Marketplace 21.1
February, 2021 Meeting
January, 2021 Meeting
- Career Coaching Program – Jamie Apgar, HR Talent Development
- Supplier Spotlight – Cassandra Hayes, Bodacious Promotions BIO
- Supplier Spotlight – Cassandra Hayes, Bodacious Promotions Capability Statement
- Supplier Diversity Economic and Inclusion Impact Award – Colleen Reardon
- BEN Helps Support Portal, Kristy Owens, Financial Systems
- Penn Cares Spring Testing Program – Benoit Dubé, MD, Penn Wellness
To see meeting notes from previous meetings, please visit our meeting archives page.