The Division of Finance is responsible for the centralized finance functions of the University. Its departments are essential to Penn’s financial management and ensure that financial resources are expertly stewarded, that financial policies are clear and consistently applied, and that faculty, staff, and students have access to funding needed to support their enrollment or perform their work.
The following offices are part of the Division of Finance. You can learn more about them using the links on the left side of this page.
- Comptroller’s Office: Financial accounting, reporting, and disbursement activities
- Finance & Treasury: Banking relationships, incoming payments, capital management, and financial analysis
- Financial Systems and Training: Information technology support, as well as training programs in financial processes, procedures, and systems
- Gift & Investment Services: Gift processing, investment accounting, and trust administration
- Global Support Services: Support for administrative and business functions of Penn’s global activity
- Office of Research Services: Grant and contract proposals, negotiations, and management
- Office of Risk Management & Insurance: Insurance coverage, claims, and loss prevention
- Student Registration and Financial Services: Student financial aid, billing, collections, and enrollment