[ Disbursements - Accounts Payable ]
4th Floor Franklin Building- Room 440
3451 Walnut St
Office hours- 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Phone: (215) 898-2626
Fax: (215) 573-4234
Email: APSUP@exchange.upenn.edu for inquiries only (Do not email invoices)
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments for Companies, Individuals, and Foreign Drafts. This includes payments to Foreign Nationals, students, faculty, staff, human subject payments and independent contractors. Accounts Payable is also responsible for the Voiding and Reissuing of Payments made by the University. Payments are made against approved and reserved purchase orders or via one of several forms, including the Procurement/Disbursement Authorization Form (PDA) and the Request for Petty Cash Reimbursement. PDA Forms are used for payments when a PO cannot be issued. PDA for payments to companies as well as all foreign draft requests are sent to Accounts Payable via Intramural mail.
Please refer to our Document/Forms Library for Procurement/Payment transactions.
The BEN Financials Commodity Matrix can also assist you in determining the appropriate method for procurement and payment of products and services.
Accounts Payable FY16 Year End Cut-Off Dates
- Wednesday, June 15, 5:00 p.m.* Final day to request Final Closing of Purchase Orders in FY 2016
- Wednesday, June 15, 5:00 p.m.* PDA-Forms to be processed in FY 2016
- Wednesday, June 22, 5:00 p.m.* Purchase order invoices to be processed in FY 2016
- Wednesday, June 22, 5:00 p.m.* Requests to correct and reverse receipts for FY 2016
- Friday, June 24, 5:00 p.m.* Will Call Requests to be processed in FY 2016
* The dates listed above are the year-end processing cut-off dates for the AP Office. In order to ensure that your requests are processed before the end of the Fiscal year we are requesting you submit all forms by the dates listed. Requests submitted after these dates may still be processed before the end of the fiscal year however due to the increased volume of requests we receive during this time we cannot guarantee they will be processed.