BEN Assets Application Training (Part 2 of 2)
Who Should Register
BEN Assets Application Training is an instructor-led course intended for individuals identified by their Senior Business Officer as the Senior Asset Administrator or the Asset Administrator and require access to the BEN Asset System.
- BEN Assets Knowledge Building
- Students must print and bring the following course material(s) with them to class.
- BEN Assets User Guide (optional)
Access Form Requirements
Tip: Submit the BEN Financials Access Request eForm AFTER training is completed.
BEN Assets Application Training includes a review of the BEN Asset policies and procedures as well as a review of the roles and responsibilities of the Property Management Group, Senior Asset Administrator, Asset Administrator, Custodian, Tagging Contact, and Buyer. Other topics covered as well as hands-on activities related to BEN Assets features include:
- Lifecyle of an Asset:
- Verification & Tagging
- Maintenance such as Location, Custodian & Tagging Contact changes
- Retirement Process
- How to access the Data Warehouse for BEN Asset reports
Three and one-half hours
- Class attendance
- Review of Class activities and workshops by the Trainer
- Completion of appropriate logon access form
No Show Fee