Who Should Register
This course is intended for administrative and support staff of the University who are responsible for freezing, and in some cases unfreezing, grants during the grant’s adjustment period.
- BEN Balances – GL Inquiry and Reporting
- Students must print and bring the following course material(s) with them to class:
- Freeze Grant User Guide (optional)
- Freeze Grant QRG (Landscape)
Access Form Requirements
Tip: Submit the BEN Financials Access Request eForm AFTER training is completed.
This session is for end users with job responsibilities relating to grants and contracts, who would like the ability to freeze and/or unfreeze grants. Users will learn:
- Policies and procedures for the freeze/unfreeze grant process
- How to freeze and unfreeze grant accounts during the adjustment period
- Class attendance
- Review of class activities and workshops by the Trainer
- Completion of appropriate logon access form
No Show Fee