Who Should Register
This course is intended for administrative and support staff of the University who are responsible for purchasing goods and services only for their area as well as those who need to gain an understanding of and access to the University’s procurement system.
- Students have the option of bring the following course material(s) with them to class:
- Requisitioner User Guide
Access Form Requirements
BEN Financials Access Request eForm
Tip: Submit the BEN Financials Access Request eForm AFTER training is completed.
This training session is required to initiate on-line requests for goods and services through the Penn Marketplace. Users will learn:
- Procurement/disbursement policies and procedures
- How to effectively and efficiently select desired goods and services
- How to process receipts for items ordered over $10,000
- Class attendance
- Review of class activities and workshops by the Trainer
- Completion of appropriate logon access form
No Show Fee