Student Program Card
Who Should Register
This course is intended for authorized staff/student members who facilitate student and club activities on an ongoing basis. Each School and Center Senior Financial Officer is responsible for identifying the correct individuals within their organization and managing the distribution of the card and reconciliation process.
Access Form Requirements
- This course provides an overview for the Student Program Card Training, including:
- A review of Student Program Card policies and procedures,
- An explanation of the roles and responsibilities of the Cardholder,
- Additional information and resources to ensure the appropriate use of the Student Program Card.
Self-paced (approx 30 minutes)
- Individuals must successfully complete the Student Program Card Training to obtain Student Program Card privileges.
- New users need to complete and submit the Student Program Card Application Package prior to receiving a card or gaining access to PaymentNet.
Note: The Student Program Card is a University authorized payment method for a wide-range of student uses defined by your department or program. It is ideal for entities such as House Deans or Student Groups when you cannot create a purchase order or use personal credit cards for your requirements. Student club leaders/presidents/coordinators are the best candidates for the Student Program Card. Use is restricted to the authorized cardholder for club and student activity-related expenses. The Student Program Card is NOT to be used for the purchase of general products and services.