University Meeting Card
Who Should Register
This course is intended for authorized users who support the specific needs of event planners. The University Meeting Card can be used domestically or internationally. This card is an authorized payment method for formal business meetings and event-related expenses which cannot be processed on a purchase order.
Access Form Requirements
- This course provides an overview for the Student Program Card Training, including:
- A review of University Meeting Card policies and procedures,
- A review of related compliance information,
- Additional information and resources to ensure the appropriate use of the University Meeting Card.
Self-paced (approx 30 minutes)
- Individuals must successfully complete the University Meeting Card training to obtain University Meeting Card privileges.
- New users need to complete and submit the University Meeting Card Application Package prior to receiving a card or gaining access to PaymentNet.