Purchasing Card Knowledge Building
Who Should Register
This course is intended for all individuals who:
- Will make purchases on behalf of the University using a Purchasing Card, or
- Will be required to access PaymentNet (the online Purchasing Card Management System) for financial, reporting, or auditing purposes.
All users should review the following information prior to taking this training:
Access Form Requirements
This course provides an overview for the University’s Purchasing Card program, including:
- A brief overview of authorized buying tools at Penn
- A review of University Purchasing Card Policies and Procedures
- An explanation of the roles and responsibilities associated with this program
- Additional information and resources to ensure the appropriate use of the Purchasing Card
Self-paced (approx 30 minutes)
- Individuals must successfully complete the Purchasing Card Knowledge Building to retain/obtain Purchasing Card privileges
- New users need to complete and submit the University Purchasing Card Application Package prior to receiving a Card or gaining access to PaymentNet
- Note: All cardholders will be required to complete mandatory bi-annual refresher training to retain the purchasing card, in compliance with Financial Policy 2303.